Divine Grace

Divine Grace (English version)

Written on 17.02.2021


Divine grace between rhythm and silence

Divine grace, beauty and goodness

I will dance with you

Between rhythms and times

I will fight for you

Just because

You deserve this beautiful dance


Divine grace between rhythm and silence

Divine grace, beauty and goodness

I will fight for you

Even if I had no chance

Just because

I want you to know that I treasure you


Divine grace, beauty and goodness

So pure, so gentle, so tender

I cherish you, now and forever

I will be on your side

Between any line

Just because

Comentarii

Most Viewed

If I die, I say goodbye

Erupt

The old woman farting - Batranica basinoasa

Shitty Life

Puppeteer

Using Who?

HolyGrinchy

Playing with fire

A Christmas at the emergency room 2 - Un Craciun la camera de garda 2

Te iubesc, nevasta - I love you my wife