Rise up

Rise up (English version)

Written on 26.08.2020



Dropped in the middle of the ocean

Find the way out

Dropped in the middle of the ocean

Find a way to rise up

 

Rise up, rise up, rise up

Over again

Change the way to be

Be better than you can be

 

Dropped in the middle of the ocean

Find the way out

Dropped in the middle of the ocean

Find a way to rise up

 

Rise up, rise up, rise up

To find your strength

To be free

To create new ways to be

And express yourself as it should be

 

Dropped in the middle of the ocean

Find the way out

Dropped in the middle of the ocean

Find a way to rise up

Comentarii

Most Viewed

If I die, I say goodbye

Erupt

The old woman farting - Batranica basinoasa

Shitty Life

Puppeteer

Using Who?

HolyGrinchy

Playing with fire

A Christmas at the emergency room 2 - Un Craciun la camera de garda 2

Te iubesc, nevasta - I love you my wife