Shitty Life

Shitty Life English Version

Written on 16.12.2024, 



Shitty life, so, so shitty life

No point to living

No point to being

Human being

Shitty life, so, so shitty life

No point to living

No point to being

Human being


Moment of true

We all go through

But soon we all understand

That all that remains is despair


Shitty life, so, so shitty life

No point to living

No point to being

Human being

Shitty life, so, so shitty life

No point to living

No point to being

Human being


Shitty, shitty life

We all get died

That is no surprise

We all get there


Shitty life, so, so shitty life

No point to living

No point to being

Human being

Shitty life, so, so shitty life

No point to living

No point to being

Human being


Comentarii

Most Viewed

If I die, I say goodbye

Erupt

The old woman farting - Batranica basinoasa

Puppeteer

Using Who?

HolyGrinchy

Playing with fire

A Christmas at the emergency room 2 - Un Craciun la camera de garda 2

Te iubesc, nevasta - I love you my wife